Thursday, June 27, 2013

Craig shares his happy news

Today I received an email from my former husband, Craig Franklin, whose missive included this terse comment, "thought you would enjoy seeing one of my new girls." 

I responded, as copied and pasted below. 

to craig

Yes, but I know you prefer them younger, say around 8 - 12.  I suppose GHS is paying for this via your corporate credit card?  Oh.  Did they pull that along with your job?"

I'm not sure Craig is still employed at GHS.  I've been busy doing my radio talk show, caring for the disabled son Craig abandoned so he could pursue 'other interests.'  If you pursue the 'interest' below and subtract about 20 years you have some idea of what interests Craig.   I wish these facts had been available to me much earlier.  

Craig's interests are very focused and becoming more so as he ages far less than gracefully.  

For documentation see About Craig.

I suspect Craig, GHS, its president Dan O'Dowd, and other corporates who profit as war contractors, especially for such 'weapons' as drones, share the same morals and ethical imperatives exemplified so clearly here.  

craig@ghs.com has shared: OneModelPl

This is from the original 'Craig Franklin and Green Hills Software, Inc., site, which has now been repurposed for making Drone Contractors accountable for their irresponsible and murderous ways.  

Publication of this email, sent to me by my ex-husband on June 26, 2012 may have resulted in Craig's departure from Green Hills Software, Inc., where he had worked as Senior Vice President for Advance Products since 1986. 

ace.Com - Model: SAMARA - ID:219222 - Sherman Oaks/Newport Beach, California, United States
Inbox
x

craig@ghs.com craig@ghs.com 
4:03 PM (1 hour ago)

to me 
thought you would enjoy seeing one of my new girls
OneModelPlace.Com - Model: SAMARA - ID:219222 - Sherman Oaks/Newport Beach, California, United States
OneModelPlace.Com, Model: SAMARA, ID:219222, Sherman Oaks/Newport Beach, California, United States
craig@ghs.com sent this using ShareThis. Please note that ShareThis does not verify the ownership of this email address.
Melinda Pillsbury-Foster 
4:27 PM (54 minutes ago)

to craig 
Yes, but I know you prefer them younger, say around 8 - 12.  I suppose GHS is paying for this via your corporate credit card?  Oh.  Did they pull that along with your job?

No comments: