Saturday, August 23, 2014

Is Craig paying for Rayelan's Hit Man to Kill Melinda?




The story you find on this site and the related sites shows you what happened to one woman and those she loved and why none of us are safe. 


No honor among psychopaths, something these people would be wise to remember.
This article is going to explain why Alexander, 13th Duke of Manchester is saying Rayelan is soliciting hit men to have me killed. You can listen to the tape HERE.
We will begin with the most recent round of manipulations, how I was enticed to relocate temporarily to Ohio by Rayelan, the owner of Rumor Mill News. Her campaign to persuade me began with offering me a weekly radio show and moved on to being paid to assist her dear friends, Alexander, the 13th Duke of Manchester and his Duchess, Laura.
Believing Rayelan's statements that Alexander had been intentionally maligned in the media and needed assistance in clearing his name I agreed to put up a website, design a public relations campaign, and write a book. After I began the projects expanded to include selling the rights to video tapes of Michael Jackson which Alexander had in his possession.
This was a real whopper of a lie on Rayelan's part. The website I was forced to put up to protect myself from their assaults and lies is The Duke of Manchester.
I absolutely believed Rayelan until my own later research, necessitated by unfolding events, began to uncover the truth everyone who paid attention to the aristocracy already knew. Alexander is a psychopath, first diagnosed as such in 1984. (See the bottom of Page 9)
But during the period of my blissful ignorance I also began selling, writing, and managing the advertising for Rumor Mill, both the online ads and the radio ads, some of which I wrote. If things had continued with me simply supplying these needed functions I would have called this a smallish part time job added to other work I was then doing.
What I did not know was that Angel Lee had been handling the advertising for RMN for years and Rayelan did not tell either of us what she was doing.
This work was done remotely and there was no reason for me to relocate to Ohio on this account. I was then living in a house I owned in California.
Rayelan then claimed she needed me in Ohio because of her health problems and because she was being threatened by the Powers – Lee Family. She told horrific stories about them, painting them as slovenly, dishonest, sexually promiscuous and devious.
If you have followed Rumor Mill, which I never had, despite having posted there for several years, you would know it was members of the Powers – Lee Family who saved Rayelan when she lost her home in California, relocating her to Ohio. This meant going out there and packing her up, which she is incapable of doing herself. Rayelan is a hoarder at at this time has numerous storage until packed full of stuff she cannot live without.
Back to the non-existent threats by the Powers – Lee Family. They thought Raye was grateful for all they had done for her.  In return, they expressed their gratitude to her.  

When they found out she was dumping them they were hurt and shocked. 


By then I was already in Ohio.  I read parts of the letters but Raye did all in her power to persuade me they were also crazy.  Finally, they went away.  
The Lee Family Expresses their Gratitude to Raye Allan Smith of Rumor Mill News - See more at: http://rumormillnewsinsights.blogspot.com/2013/08/the-lee-family-expresses-their.html#sthash.cJZbw3G5.dpuf
But while I was still in California I did not know these people and thought I knew Rayelan very well.  I was worried about her and astonished, wondering how she had found herself in this situation. The answer is, it was a lie thought up to play on my sympathies and get me to Ohio. Her motives we will get into later.
In the interim the Manchesters refused to pay for the website, repay Rayelan for the multiple loans she had made to them, and began attacking me, writing libelous letters about me and making calls to my clients and editor either themselves or in cooperation with a man named Jay E. Gell, who is married to my estranged daughter, Morgan.
Their claims were absurd. I have never had even a traffic ticket and spent my entire life raising a family, doing charitable work, and working for political and social change. They claimed I was being sought by the police and other authorities in a growing number of states along with other shocking and unsavory lies.
Enter another psychopath or two.
The reason for focusing on me has a simple explanation, which begins here.
You may remember Morgan if you pay attention to politics and scandal because she was the woman John Fund battered in 2001. This was even more scandalous because years before he and I had dated. I married someone else and we continued what I thought was a cordial political friendship. My kids grew up calling him Uncle John.
After their relationship started John became aware questions had arisen in my mind concerning his clear attempts to shape the news in ways which benefited the NeoCon cabal then forming around what would eventually be the presidency of George W. Bush. I had been researching this since John's calls to me, beginning before Clinton was inaugurated, began to include shocking stories about their administration and them personally.
Some could have been true, but not all of them, as they were contradictory. John's memory is not that keen.
But when I found out Morgan was being battered I overlooked these issues. I was frantic with worry. Look for my article, “13 years ago our world changed forever - What I learned from 9/11,” to be released September 4th for a more complete explanation of why these people are so anxious to destroy my credibility. 
 
Morgan refused to leave Fund, who I was sure was going to kill her. I offered to put her through college, which she desperately needed being functionally illiterate. Morgan had spent ten years in college or taking acting classes after leaving primary school in the 8th grade. She is not stupid, just focused on self-indulgence. 
 
During this time I should have listened to my youngest daughter, Ayn, who said bluntly, “Let John Fund solve the problem for us.”

Alas, for good advice ignored. Psychopathy can be inherited. Morgan got it from her father, Richard Lee Barteaux, my first husband. The marriage lasted six months. Richard never saw, or supported his daughter. 
 
If you listen to what came to called the Weasel Search Tape, recorded by Morgan to persuade me he, and how she, was lying this time, you will understand their characters.
Morgan married Gell in early 2005. He had gotten her pregnant, and was certainly old enough to know what he was doing. Gell was about ten years older than her and living in a trailer park in Charlotte, North Carolina.
Personally, I'm inclined to think this was the means used by the Cheney Rove cabal to keep her from revealing a secret which had the power to derail their ambitions.
I can only wish I had never again trusted her. But I did, briefly, to my regret.
In 2010 I was beginning to understand what had happened. My computer had been hit several times, these events coinciding with projects which could generate substantial income. The harassment came in multiple ways. It was only after I sat down and looked at these not just as bad luck but seeing the pattern intended to marginalize me. I began doing more research, seeing who was involved and how I had been deceived.
I decided to hit back using the Internet.
Providing the facts, evidence and humor, I put up a site called Greedville about the corporation, Green Hills Software, Inc., which had falsified documents to deny me my rightful share of assets when my husband, Craig Franklin, divorced me in 1998.
Craig, Senior Vice President of Green Hills, had cut a deal with Dan O'Dowd, GHS President, to mutually assist each other in fraud. O'Dowd orchestrated defrauding me. Craig orchestrated defrauding Glenn Hightower, Dan's partner, the man who had funded GHS originally. Green Hills became a contractor for the DOD in 2003. The timing is telling when you look at the Time Line on the time line on the John Fund site.
The personal and business ethics of a drone contractor Contractors supply everything the War Machine needs and that Machine is now being realigned to point at us here in America. When I looked at what was happening with drones and other technologies it was clear we need to focus directly on people who work for these companies and are not psychopaths.
Non-violent moralsuasion is the only means open to us.
Using the Manchesters, Craig and Green Hills managed to get the first site taken down in December of 2011. But in the summer of 2012 I put up another site and then oriented it toward the issue of drones. The original Greedville had information on what I identified as the Greedville Business Plan.
Last night I found it on the WayBackMachine and did some updating. The new Greedville site, the one with the stories is going up now.  These parts have been published.  
But those involved originally had secrets to conceal and they knew, from past experience, I was not going to shut up.
A few months after this Rayelan said to me, “I knew I should not listen to them, that getting you out here was a bad idea.” I was stunned. Who was she talking about? I should also have wondered how many there were.
Psychopaths can cooperate when necessary, remember that.
Is Rayelan, owner and operator of Rumor Mill News a psychopath?
Who was she mean when she said they talked her into getting me to Ohio?
If she wanted me to leave why didn't she offer to make a settlement. We were willing to negotiate and be reasonable.
Get the facts, look at the evidence.
Today I am still caring for my disabled son, Arthur, 24/7 and struggling to eat. But I will not shut up. In what time I can spare I continue to work for justice for all of us.  

No comments: